The 21stSeoul Global Internship Recruitment Notice
□ Internship Overview
Period : 2018.1.2(Tue.) ~ 2018.2.21(Wed.) (8 weeks total, 35 days)
Number of Recruits : 30 people
Current Openings : Refer to the attached document (application form)
- Foreign undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in universities located
in Seoul(exchange students are also eligible to apply)
- Period of sojourn(visa) must be valid until February 21st 2018
Working Hours :Mon.~Fri. from 09:00 to 16:00 (1hr. lunch break)
Wage (including stipend for transportation, food, etc.) :45,180 won per day
Major Events :Orientation(1.2), Meeting(1.12), Meeting(1.19), Seoul Field Trip(1.26),Volunteer Activity(2.2), Meeting(2.9),Closing Ceremony(2.21), etc.
※The above schedule is subject to change
□ Application and Selection Guide
- Application Deadline : 2017.12.3(Sun.) 18:00
- Required Documents
＊Application 1(required), Application 2(required), Certificate of Enrollment(required), Academic Transcript from Current University(required), TOPIK score(optional)
- How to Submit : Email submission of electronic files(hwp, doc, xls)
- Where to Submit : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Screening Criteria : GPA, TOPIK score, etc.
-First RoundResult Announcement : 2017.12.7(Thu.) 18:00 by email and mobile message
- Period : 2017.12.11(Mon.) ~ 2017.12.15(Fri.)
- Process : Selected candidates will each visit the respective divisions(depts) on a scheduled day
＊ Final Result Announcement : 2017.12.21(Thu.) 18:00 (by email and mobile message)
※ Applicants that have passed the final round will be informed individually by email and mobile message. Interns may not be selected if there are no applicants qualified for a specific division or dept. For further information, send all inquiries to the Seoul Metropolitan Government, Multiculturalism Division at 02-2133-5077.