- [장학] Recruiting] Faculty TA for Prof. Lisa Son(Graduate students only)
- 게시글 내용
[Recruiting] Faculty TA for Prof. Lisa Son(Graduate students only)
Yonsei University’s Underwood International College is looking for a graduate student to fill a Faculty TA position for Prof. Lisa Son, starting Fall 2023 semester.
Appointment Period: 09.01.2023 - 02.29.2024
Scholarship: 2,000,000 KRW per semester
- Yonsei Graduate Students
- Applicants must be fluent in both English and Korean.
- Applicants must be discreet and trustworthy.
How to Apply
- Please send your Resume and a completed TA Application Form to August 27, 2023.
- The e-mail title should be ‘[2023-2_Faculty TA_Prof. Lisa Son_YOUR NAME]’.
- Your Resume should be written either in English or Korean.
- We will individually contact the selected candidates via phone for a brief interview
[General Eligibility for ALL types of TAs]
1. For Undergraduate students: GPA above 1.75
2. Note: Students cannot serve multiple TA positions at once.
3. Ineligible applicants:
- Graduate students on leave of absence(both Korean and international)
- Undergraduate international students on leave of absence(due to visa issues, (Korean nationals on a leave of absence is okay))
- Any student whose status is 'graduated' or 'completed'
- For Undergraduate students: Double majoring students in their last semester(expected to graduate in Feb. 2024), on military leave of absence, students whose status is 'graduated' or 'completed', students taking part in work-study supported by the Korean Student Aid Foundation, student or Mirae Campus(Wonju), Students of Medicine/Dentistry/Nursing are limited to apply