- [논문] Graduate Thesis Submission Schedule(2020 Spring)
- 게시글 내용
대 학 원
Graduate Thesis Submission Schedule(2020 Spring)
Graduate students who are scheduled to graduate in February 2019 should refer to the following guidelines for submitting thesis.
Graduate thesis can be submitted in the library homepage. (http://library.yonsei.ac.kr, “Research” →”Thesis submission”)
*Library homepage(http://library.yonsei.ac.kr) → Research → Thesis submission → http://dcollection.yonsei.ac.kr → Login and Submit(Use Yonsei portal ID/PW) → Write the received confirmation number on the usage approval form and thesis submission confirmation form, Print the forms → Visit the designated location for submission(Yonsei-Samsung Library 1st floor Exhibition Hall, next to Y-Valley) → Submit 4 hard-bound copies of your thesis, the usage approval form, and the online submission confirmation form
*You can verify your thesis submission status at your individual student portal site under “thesis review”.
* Online submission: Document must be PDF file format.
* Usage approval form
* Thesis submission confirmation form
* Four hard-bound copies of your thesis(All copies should have the thesis approval sheet signed by all members of the advisory committee. One of the copies should have the thesis approval sheet with original signature.)
* Five hard-bound copies of your thesis only when 1) you don’t want to open your thesis to public online or 2) you are affiliated with the Law department. (All copies should have the thesis approval sheet signed by all members of the advisory committee. One of the copies should have the thesis approval sheet with original signature.)
*Yonsei-Samsung Library 1st floor Exhibition Hall(next to Y-Valley)
*Wonju campus students must submit their thesis at the main library at Wonju campus and the “thesis submission confirmation form” at the Academic Affairs Office at Wonju campus.
*Online submission: July. 3, 2020 ~ July. 9, 2020(at all times)
*Hardbound thesis submission : July. 10, 2020 ~ July. 15, 2020 (09:00~17:00)
(2020. 7. 15 (Wednesday) will be available until 20:00.)
* Please do not miss the deadline
*Contact Information for online thesis submission and booklet thesis submission
University Library, Department of Contents Development
Tel: 02) 2123-6341/6319/4643/4644 (9:00 A.M ~ 5:00 P.M, Mon to Fri)
1. Period of Assessment and submitting assessment report of the graduate thesis: June. 25, 2020 ~ June. 26, 2020.
2. The Certificate of graduation and other documents released in English will have the name printed
according to the name inserted in the Portal System. Please verify your name in the Portal System.
3. Public release of doctoral dissertation: In accordance with the Enforcement Degree of the Higher
Education Act No. 51 and the Internal Regulation for Graduate Thesis No. 19, doctoral dissertations must be publically released to the academia within 1 year. Additionally, the released content must be reported to the department office, in order to notify the Ministry of Education (Forms of release: Publication of independent volume, publication in academic journal, publication in periodicals, publication in international journal, presentation at academic seminar, etc.)
4. If there is a change in the title of the thesis (Korean, English), please contact the department office and change the title through the <student portal thesis management system> by , Thursday, 9th . July 2020.
Yonsei Graduate School